- Highly RecommendedIf you are considering this property for any occasion I would totally recommend it. One of the great things about Tamarind is that they are so flexible and willing to meet the needs of the group both before arrival and during your stay, going the extra mile makes such a difference to an occasion! I really want to say what an amazing time we had at Tamarind, it really was the best birthday ever! From the gorgeous venue, to your amazing staff, lovely food, great music ... the list could go on, there's nothing I would change except we didn't want to leave! Every day since we have returned home I've either thought about or talked about how fantastically perfect the whole stay was for us all. I feel extremely lucky that such a special occasion was able to be shared with my closest friends in such an equally perfect location. A massive thank you to you all for the part you played - we can't wait to come back!
- Perfection!What can I say but perfection, all so happy, just off to bed leaving a very heated boule competition going on!! Weather is perfect and had a good work out with Ak, so thank you it is just fabulous!
- Heaven on EarthI have found heaven on Earth! The Tamarind is a getaway destination that is second to none. From the moment we got there, we were pampered by the wonderful attentive staff, starting with the ride in from Bangkok. The lavish grounds far exceeded our expectations. Nestled among a tropical setting, the food, service, accommodations were excellent. The large staff catered to our every need, supplying us with whatever food and drink we required. The food was all excellently prepared, from traditional Thai fare to steak, and even grilled cheese sandwiches! The grounds were magnificent, well taken care of, and our hosts made sure we were always aware of options as far as day trips around the area. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed!
- Fantastic!Great place to chill out. We stayed here as part of a group of 12 on a stag holiday, however this would be great for a family holiday. Several spacious rooms, a pool, gym and tennis court means you really don't need to leave the place unless you want to venture out to the hustle and bustle of Pattaya which is probably a 20-30 min journey from the Villa. A nice secluded place with great views, the staff are fantastic and very friendly. The Kitchen staff only too happy to cook whatever you fancy ... the thai curry was amazing!!.
- The Grounds are StunningSpent 8 nights here with a group of 20 family and friends for my brothers wedding in Dec 2013. Obviously when staying at a place like this you are paying for exclusivity and personal service, which you get 100% at the Tamarind. The staff could not have been more helpful in helping my brother organise his wedding and without hesitation they supported my wife to organise fireworks for my birthday. We stayed here over Christmas and there was nothing that was not done for us. The location is easily accessible via Bangkok or Phuket, it is close to the beach, and it is close to Pattaya. Stay in the resort. Ou (the manager) was terrific and incredible helpful. The grounds are stunning, the rooms are great and there is a great variety depending on your needs. The kids had to be dragged away from the pool and movie room. The food was good but we could have done more Thai dishes (that's our choice as they cook what ever you want). Staff helped us go to the local supermarket top get food, alcohol, snacks and supplies and the driver was great.
Justin Tate knew that if he was going to attract high-quality people to The Tamarind and help make it the first 6-star residential development on Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard, he would have to build a show home.
The small city of Pattaya on the east coast of Thailand, just a couple of hours from Bangkok, is the ideal place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the capital.
When it came to building The Tamarind near Bangsaray it certainly looks like the owner wasn’t afraid to get what he wanted. In fact, even under close scrutiny, you would be hard pressed to find any faults with this villa or say that any corners were cut.